ABBI British Shorthair Argentina
Hello to all of our friends visiting this page from abroad. ABBI cattery is a small family British Shorthair cattery located in Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. We have British Shorthair cats of excellent blood lines coming from North America and Europe. If you are looking for the best British Shorthair cat breeder in Argentina, you have came to the right place.
Our ABBI British Shorthair Cats
We have imported beautiful cats from well known beeders from England, Rusia and USA. You can see photos of our cats, pedigree and more information about them here Our British Shorthair Cats
ABBI British Shorthair Kittens
Kittens are raised by us in our own home, they live with us and our Afghan hound dog. Kittens spend time with their mum and litter mates interacting with each other until they are old enough to go to their new homes (at least 14 weeks).
They are always litter trained. They are fully vaccinated and they can be microchipped if required. We will provide a vet health certificate of each kitten and they leave our home with 4 weeks insurance. Please visit our facebook page Abbi British Shorthair Argentina for available kittens.
ABBI Cattery Breeding Code of Ethics
- I will breed my cats with the intent of improving the breed and to produce healthy, happy
- To the best of my knowledge and ability I will not, without prior disclosure, sell any
kitten/cat that is sick or has been exposed to an infectious disease.
- I will not sell or place kittens prior to their attaining a proper level of immunity against
common infectious diseases.
- I will place cats directly to the new pet owner or in a manner that will enable contact
with the ultimate owner to provide on-going education and advice.
- I will strive to house my cats in a manner exceeding the Minimum Cattery Standard.
- I will ensure my cats are kept in a healthy environment and I will ensure they receive the
proper veterinary care as needed.
- I will maintain appropriate cattery records and will correctly register litters and cats.
- I will work honestly with my fellow breeders and provide timely and correct litter
registration information to those who use my cats for breeding.
- I will mentor new breeders to ensure they have a solid information foundation.